THERE'S no need for a summer holiday when you’ve got this printed shirt in your wardrobe.
It’s vacation season, but you’d be forgiven if the dreary weather had stopped you from getting in the summer mood.
- Short Sleeve Hawaiian Shirt, £17.50 from Burton - buy now
Help is at hand, however.
This hero piece is sure to bring some sunshine to your life.
The Hawaiian shirt is every man’s summer saviour and can be dressed up or down for the perfect holiday look.
Don’t believe us? Here, we show you how to style it to perfection.
- Osborne Hat, £22 from Debenhams - buy now
Hats off to Debenhams – we’re a big fan of this accessory!
- Sunglasses, £12 from Topman - buy now
There’s nothing shady about these stylish sunnies.
- Linen Baseball Bomber Jacket, £69 from M&S - buy now
This M&S jacket is the bomb.
- Ash Klinga Watch, £149 from Triwa - buy now
- Desert Boots, £55 from Office - buy now
Give boring kicks the boot and opt for colourful shoes.
- Criminal White Shorts, £30 from House of Fraser - buy now
You won’t be short of outfit ideas with this easy-to-wear pair.
- Navy Trousers, £35 from River Island
Smarten up your summer look with a pair of navy trews.
- Canvas stripe belt, £7 from Burton - buy now
Buckle up with a sporty belt.
- Green leather backpack, £60 from Sergio Tacchini
Beat the heat with summer's hottest sunglasses and our top picks from the high street.
Can you REALLY replicate Meghan Markle's £700k wardrobe on a budget? We put it to the test.
Get your claws into this lobster print dress and quirky accessories.