THEY look incredible walking down the catwalk for the Victoria Secret fashion show, but what really goes into making an Angel?
And could you hack the strict diet that keeps their figures looking leaned and toned?
Two Victoria's Secret models have revealed what they really eat in a day - and it's more than you might expect.
Stella Maxwell and Josephine Skriver follow a fairly health diet of fruit, vegetables and whole grains (as most of us should) but still allow themselves "treat" days so they don't miss out on any fun food.
The pair are two of just 36 Victoria's Secret Angels ever, despite some 61 stunning women strutting their stuff for the lingerie label's annual fashion show this week.
They spoke to Brydie their daily routine and what goes into making an Angel.
What does Stella Maxwell eat?
Like all good dietitians, Stella Maxwell believes you should eat everything in moderation.
She said she does not "cut out anything 100 per cent" or go on "crazy diets".
In fact, she eats plenty of things that you can easily buy in your supermarket, like chicken, fish and eggs.
"For breakfast, I like scrambled eggs, avocado, oatmeal—I really love oatmeal—or granola and yogurt," she said.
"Lunch would be a piece of fish like salmon and then maybe some salad on the side—today we had chicken and salad.
"And then dinner, probably the same thing—a protein and a green. For snacks, I like nuts and those dried peas. They're really addictive."
What does Josephine Skriver eat?
The good news is, she doesn't cut out treats!
Instead Josephine Skriver follows the 80/20 diet rule, where you eat well for 80 per cent of the time and treat yourself for the remaining 20 per cent.
She also doesn't believe in the word diet as there is no such thing as a "quick fix" - you have to make lifestyle changes to maintain her envious bod.
"For breakfast today, I had scrambled eggs, spinach, and a cup of brown rice," she said.
MORE ON DIET AND NUTRITION
"I would say most of the time it's grains, protein, and rice, but sometimes for lunch, I don't do as many carbs. because it makes me sleepy.
"For snacks, I love everything from fruit to carrots or nuts—like a little handful of nuts keeps me going or just a half a portion of what I ate earlier. I always carry fruit and nuts with me. Nut bars are good and easy to bring in your bag."
She's also rebranded the idea of "cheat day" into "treat day" because she doesn't think you should be made to feel ashamed of eating something tasty like a burger.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at email@example.com or call 0207 782 4368